Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Gorveatt
#74578 Image

By Grat
#74581 shots look great :thumb:
By york62
#74587 i like your rear on the dirt road pic... hehe
By Gorveatt
Civic_HatchSI wrote:good pics Tim, wish my car could have joined the shoot :0)

i wish that every time i take a pic :cry:
By sdots
#74659 Like York62 said, loving the rear shot on the dirt road. Your car looks really nice and clean and some fantastic shots there too
By Gorveatt
#74662 would any one be able to guess that it hasn't been washed since the end of July? eveytime i decide i'm going to it fucking rains that day :x
By CivicTypeR
#74666 I really like that spoiler.
By Gorveatt
SlipCivic wrote:I really like that spoiler.

thanks man, i can't decide if i want to keep it or lose it if i do body work on the car, i like the spoiler, but i like it without them as well :?
By sdots
#74726 lol well we have similar climate here in the U.K. you either wash the car and it rains the next day with dirty rain water leaving those dirt marks all over the car. or you want to wash it, and it pisses it down lol can't win.
By Gorveatt
sdots wrote:lol well we have similar climate here in the U.K. you either wash the car and it rains the next day with dirty rain water leaving those dirt marks all over the car. or you want to wash it, and it pisses it down lol can't win.

this past summer was a wierd on, June and July were nothing out of the ordinary, but we received record amounts of rainfall in August. and then Sept the first two weeks we had two tail ends of hurricanes :x
By Vti93T
#74775 totally awesome pictures!! Car looks tiiiiight
By sdots
Gorveatt wrote:
sdots wrote:lol well we have similar climate here in the U.K. you either wash the car and it rains the next day with dirty rain water leaving those dirt marks all over the car. or you want to wash it, and it pisses it down lol can't win.

this past summer was a wierd on, June and July were nothing out of the ordinary, but we received record amounts of rainfall in August. and then Sept the first two weeks we had two tail ends of hurricanes :x

lol thats a bitch lol we'll never win, just happens for a reason I guess, more the reason to look after your car, I'm in the middle of sorting out my rusted arches, not too bad so should be ok hopefully. i keep it covered now so no rain hits the body at all, should HOPEFULLY keep the rust away a little further until things are sorted. keep taking some more pics. looks good