Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By swich
#71784 Image

the picture is all the words you need
Last edited by swich on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Gorveatt
#71787 Nice pic, iso is off though, that's why it gives that grainy look. What camera are you using ?
By swich
#71794 ah ok it an olympus camedia c-760 ultraZoom. it a hand me down that i got from my sister. Ill try a diffent ISO next time. i very new to photodraphy. but i know the basic's. i just need to remember then when taken the photos. coz they always look good on a little LCD.

must i ste the iso higher or lower?
By smokinsoljah420
#71801 :thumb: love it!
By Gorveatt
#71804 I believe you'd want to have the iso higher and then have the shutter open longer but lower the exposure a bit. that way you get the lighting you want and don't over expose it. :thumb:

don't quote me on the exact figures i'm a little rusty i haven't been out with my cam in a while. just play with the settings and you should get what your looking for.
By ChicagoMike
#71806 I played around with the pic a lil bit. I tried to bring out some of the colors. :thumb:

By swich
#71811 wow that looks so much better. was hoping the sky would turn that deep red colour.(not sure if you guys get sun set like that) any way im learning;)

if you dont mind me asking how did you sharpen/bring out the colour. im very new to photoshop as well but i can do the basic's
By ChicagoMike
#71813 I dont have photoshop, I use a lil program called picture it. It lets me play with pics, but it doesnt do half the shit photoshop can.
By swich
#71887 well i checked the setting and the iso was at 100. the the shutter speed at 1/25 of a second. what do you mean by "longer exposure"? coz i feel if i had that the dark effect wouldn't have been there and thats what make the photo now the colour has been brought out. but i could be wrong