Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By DJSilkie
#65394 I saw the little images of civics in the avatar collection. I decided to make my own! It pretty accurately replicates my civic. Just thought I'd get a thread up to see what you guys all thought of it. I'd be more than happy to make some others as well for other people...to help the photoshop challenged lol.
By DJSilkie
teal_dx wrote:that's an awesome job 8) :thumb:

I think yours is the most customized I've seen on here yet.

Thanks Teal. I'll head towards a custom sig next...just trying to get my wire tuck over with. Which YOU are responsible for me wanting to do lol. I saw your bay and just couldn't help myself...
By Macca
#65464 Thats cool man, i always wanted to know where everyone gets these ?
By Greasedmonkey
#65475 your car has no hood?
By DJSilkie
Greasedmonkey wrote:your car has no hood?

I knew that was commin! I could already see that SOMEONE was gonna say that before I even posted...lol

Yeah of course my car has a hood. lol...I just decided to show the engine openly in my custom avy. I didn't want some huge 'ol hood taking up all the space. All open in front of the windshield.
By DJSilkie
jmsplitfyre wrote:I want one.. :?

It's pretty easy to make...maybe I should make a write-up on how I did it lol...that'd be an interesting write-up
By Ecc0
#65557 Yeah if you can that would be great as I've wanted one for ages and never know how to do it plus I have an idea for one that I don't want to advertise before I make it/have it first lol :wink:
By DJSilkie
#65904 the DIY is up guys. It's really long but I wanted to make sure that EVERYONE understood how to do it...I love doing write-ups so I kinda get carried away sometimes.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=5327&highlight=