Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By redridinhood
#65131 Got a nikon d40 for my birthday (no im not spoiled i paid for most of it). I have always wanted to get into photography and now i finally got a cam. Have only read part of the manual so far so i still have no idea how to propperly use this beast so bear with me lol This was just point and shoot, no settings adjusted or anything lol Just went out campin at the coast and took some pics, yea car is dirty but i still love er ;)

By id3379
#65149 Fox sticker on honda ? :?
By Civic_HatchSI
#65182 hey dont diss the fox racing sticker!!!!

sweet pics btw great scenery!
By redridinhood
#65220 thats right! fox rules! Thanks for the comments, the road was way cool. Just a single lane going up into the hills away from the coast so i thought id take some pics ;)
By id3379
JDM-Chick wrote:hey dont diss the fox racing sticker!!!!

sweet pics btw great scenery!

its a motor cycle racing brand company...i see no relation to honda's or jdm. :?

i need to go hang out with the nwp guys. :shock:
By redridinhood
#65264 Yea it is but i ride dirt bikes and bmx so it goes with who i am lol it makes the car personal who cares if ppl in japan dont rock fox stickers lol
By Classiccarsrule85
#65265 Nice camera I have the D70 and let me tell you pictures always look good so keep at it and get some interior pictures or action shots in while your practicing action shots tend to be some of the harder kinds of photography....
By ohDirka
redridinhood wrote:Yea it is but i ride dirt bikes and bmx so it goes with who i am lol it makes the car personal who cares if ppl in japan dont rock fox stickers lol

:werd: I had one on my eg too...and on my new car. I also ride dirtbikes and BMX :headbang: