Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Ecc0
#63646 SO over the weekend I had 2 mates borrow my unit to fit an engine/ new head in each of there cars.

Lots of blood sweat and swaring later both were do base maps loaded and ready for the first drives then this happened to one of them

We're still not sure what caused it but he's really cut up and I feel for him, luckly I have most the bits he needs in stock so we'll be cleaning it all out and putting it back together over the week as I want my unit back got another swop to do this weekend.
By Gorveatt
#63658 oh wow that sucks ass.
By jmsplitfyre
#63659 Medium rare? Well done? I'm sorry to hear about that man, hope everything turns out fine after you're done. :thumb:
By asianrob
#63677 looks like a loose fuel line man. thats shitty! hope to see fixed
By Ecc0
#63735 I wasn't there when it went up but was told they did use a little extinguisher on it and if they hadn't there wouldn't of been much left for the fire teams to put out.

I would say this is about medium rare.

We're thinking it was caused by a flame coming out of one of the trumpets on the ITB's and either lighting fuel vapors left in the engine bay but then with a loose fuel line or faulty fpr has kept it going.

We're hopping to have it at least running by the end of the week one as the guy live about 200 miles away and isn't going home till its running and 2 as I need my unit back as got 3 more engine swaps to do.
By sdots
#67073 Wounder. I would shat my load if that was me