Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Gorveatt
#57963 As Slipcivic requested in Lamberts Turtle thread, here are a few pics of my Bearded Dragon

I have more full body shots of him, but they are on my home computer, and i'm at work
By Method
#57971 breaded dragon my ass, i've got more of a beard then him.
By Gorveatt
Method wrote:breaded dragon my ass, i've got more of a beard then him.

Have you seen them pissed? lemme find a pic online, i havne't been able to get a pic of him

By LaMbErT*
#58004 Nice shots and that is dam cool!
By Gorveatt
#58013 Yeah he's cool he's close to 2 feet long, and is about 5 years old now. I seriously need to redo his tank, my two projects this summer are his tank and a retrofit for the Teg. once i get my visa back in balance i'm gonna start those.
By CivicTypeR
#58015 That's cool, how long can they live upto?
By Gorveatt
SlipCivic wrote:That's cool, how long can they live upto?

Anywhere from 10-15 years i've been told
By LaMbErT*
#58033 Quality name aswell btw, where did you get the name from ?
By Gorveatt
#58035 Well the name originated for me from the song "Dante's Inferno" by Iced Earth, you may be familiar with Dante's Inferno and the 9 layers of hell :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#58039 tbh no idea lol!
By ohDirka
#58119 That thing is sweet :thumb: It probably makes some crazy noise too when it gets pissed. :x
By a_CoUpE
#58318 man i had one of these a while ago... i didnt care for it correctly and mine always stayed small :( he eventually died after... i put i lizard from my back yard into his tank fo him to fight, and he ate the damn thing lol. shit was pretty kool to watch but it hurt when he died :(
By Gorveatt
D15kid wrote:That thing is sweet :thumb: It probably makes some crazy noise too when it gets pissed. :x

Actually they don't make any noises at all. they are unable to produces vocal sounds.
By Clarence
#62924 i used to have one, fucking awesome lizards.

i had a little hammock in his cage, lazy ass would chill in it all day.