Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By hkspowers
#49133 I have looked through the gallery pages here and I do not believe I have seen these before. These are my personal fav civics of all time. To this day I still think these are the finest examples of eg's I have ever seen period. This my friends is what keeps me going whenever I start to feel doubt about my car. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as me they are my treasures besides my own car.

P.S. I am hosting these on my own webspace so please do not link to any other forums. I don't want to pay any bandwidth overage fees. Also I take no credit for these photos at all, I am simply rehosting what I have gathered from various places on the net. :woot:

http://little3d.com/randompage.html
By dionisis
#49142 A - W - E - S - O - M - E - E - E ! ! !
By stefan
#49154 Just got wood :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#49163 did you use moonfruit to make that site? :thumb:
By hkspowers
SlipCivic wrote:did you use moonfruit to make that site? :thumb:

I used Dreamweaver to make the main site, and all of the albums I used a gallery generator based on the JS Lightbox script.
By Gorveatt
#49181 I actually know the guy that owns this car, people have actually put up scams on ebay with his car in them, it's happened about a dozen times so far and he's basically given up trying to report them, cause ebay just responds and says they've done nothing wrong

By hkspowers
teal_dx wrote:nice design, it's clean & simple :thumb:

Thanks man, thats the exact feeling I was going for.
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:nice design, it's clean & simple :thumb:

x2 lovin some of those pics
By EBT WeSt
#49218 The yellow civic on the 2nd page is hottness, i think I just found a new desktop picture :hehe: