Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By ohDirka
#44439 The only NICE Honda on the island. Hopefully by the next photoshoot I'll have my EG.

not the best quality pics...I'll make sure I bust out the SLR next time
By BAXTER_EJ1
#44475 Very nice man :thumb:
By Graham
#44506 Wow thats almost the exact same as one of my friends here, only difference is he has a type r front lip instead of the sir one :lol:
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44523 sexy ass car, but not so good pics. really fuzzy and dark. sry just my opinion :thumb:
By ohDirka
JDM FERIO BOYZ wrote:sexy ass car, but not so good pics. really fuzzy and dark. sry just my opinion :thumb:

Yeah I know that's why I said next time I'll bust out the SLR. We were just bored and so we used the digi that was in the back seat.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44642 check out my pics its under the photogrpahy under my friends ferio. those pics were done with a 100 dollar walmart camera
By JLau
#44650 A tip, don't shoot into the light source. Pics like that rarely come out well.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44751 ok i never said that either. u can stick with ur pics and ill stick with mine. i do pictures everyday for a living. i run MJ PHOTOGRAPHY. so i come across this kinda situation all the time. :D :thumb: :D
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#44798 OMG u guys are like retarded or something. i have a better camera, it was done with a cheap camera. damn, u guys all whoreing this guys shyt
By ohDirka
#44832 I'll do some forum cleaning :D
By ohDirka
JLau wrote:A tip, don't shoot into the light source. Pics like that rarely come out well.

I dont really care man I like the way it looks
By JLau
D15kid wrote:
JLau wrote:A tip, don't shoot into the light source. Pics like that rarely come out well.

I dont really care man I like the way it looks

Understood, just trying to help. :thumb:
By Method
#44927 it looks noisy.