Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By EconoBox
#355175 ***Edit I'm going to keep this a constantly updated page. I do a lot of shoots for local cars and I'll share the results here, When the title changes you'll know there is something new to check out***

Went out and shot a new spot last night. Trying out a few new things. This was done with a 6 foot LED light bar, 2 off camera flashes on stands to light the wheels (Only used flashes on the two black cars). Shot with a Canon T5i and a 24mm prime lens.

Was trying out the new location for a shoot I have coming up for my car clubs website of a badass DC2 and DC5 from another local car club. I'll be sure to share those sets once I get them done.

Let me know what you think :thumb:

Follow us on IG @courtesyflush_tsx @courtesyflush_TL @courtesyflush_blugeye

My TSX

My friend Mark's TL

My friend Matt's WRX STI
Last edited by EconoBox on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By TrailerTrash
#355186 dam dude slick pics :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By EconoBox
#355203 Shot my friend Richard's Integra. I have a few more I really like that I will post up of it later. Some daytime pictures and rolling shots from a few days ago. I know that no one wants to see a ton of the same lightpaint style picture in one place even if they look cool its boring to see the same shot with a different car. I'll get some of the other pictures up when I get home later.

By FlopUrDonk
#355209 That teggy is so hard. All your rides are sick!
By EconoBox
#355210 Thanks FlopUrDonk! The car scene here in the Tampa are has been crazy over the last few years, I've just been practicing with my camera and a bunch of new gear to do some bigger photoshoots for a couple of wheel companies soon. The first shoot coming up you guys may recognize the car from a recent magazine cover. I won't spoil the surprise yet though :D
By EconoBox
#355212 Thanks for the heads up I really hate when people do that. Especially when you can see its a terrible low res screen shot. I PMd them If I don't here a reply I'll report it for copyright violation.

I reverse image search my pics pretty regularly so I would have caught it this weekend probably.

Thanks again!
By teal_dx
#355257 Sucks that you have to watermark EVERYTHING anymore or people will just take it without giving credit. :thumbdown:

What LED bar did you use? I'd like to try one of those :thumb:
By EconoBox
#355265 Teal_dx it's called a pixelstick. Honestly I use it for a lot more things than just a plain white background it's fully programmable, it's quite possible the best lightpainting tool in my trunk. I was just shooting all the members of our car club in a uniform set of pictures for our members page. I'm working on building a portfolio now of new work to put up my own site apart from the car club. Just working on shooting higher end cars and highly modified cars. I'll definitely share here as I start to get that together.
By TrailerTrash
#355655 amazing shot of the Integra with the reflection in the puddle :love: :love: :love:

and that BUG :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: