Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By a_CoUpE
#38531 Comments welcomed, on the photos them selfs and the cars. :thumb:

By chrono404
#38549 Where do you live that you have "Honda Integras" with english words all over buildings/Signs? (looks like some French as well? Maybe in Canada?)

I know Acura is only a North American branch. Do they exist in Canada as well? :?

I love the Integra badges on the 02+ Integra. Way better looking then the "RSX" in the US.

Anyways about the pictures. I love the picture in the passenger side mirror(4), as well as the 1st pic. I also really like pics 7,8, and 17.
By Gorveatt
chrono404 wrote:Where do you live that you have "Honda Integras" with english words all over buildings/Signs? (looks like some French as well? Maybe in Canada?)

I know Acura is only a North American branch. Do they exist in Canada as well? :?

you've already answered your own question, but they have actually released the Acura name in China recently as well.

My guess is he's in Europe, or Australia or they just put honda badges on the cars
By ohDirka
#38579 My guess is they did the Emblem change and it looks like Texas to me
By a_CoUpE
D15kid wrote:My guess is they did the Emblem change and it looks like Texas to me

:thumb: right on the money! and thanks for the comments guys.
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#38629 Just a word of advice, do rolling shots on less crowded back roads, they'll turn out a lot better. It's also good to have a great photographer standing up in a convertible taking them. :thumb:

By Gorveatt
0p71mu5pr1m3 wrote:Just a word of advice, do rolling shots on less crowded back roads, they'll turn out a lot better. It's also good to have a great photographer standing up in a convertible taking them. :thumb:

Johnathan Dubree has some fucking awesome car shots :thumb:
By a_CoUpE
#38668 yeah alot of these shots where rushed. and going to fat to really stedy my hand to get less blur lol.
By CivicTypeR
#38682 loose some weight then? :lol:

:jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:
By a_CoUpE
SlipCivic wrote:loose some weight then? :lol:

:jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:

lol i ment fast :thumbdown: :P
By Greasedmonkey
#38810 Is that Danny and his green teggy? 3rd gear performance and all... That looks like 610 and 225.

I went to school with him.
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
Gorveatt wrote:Johnathan Dubree has some fucking awesome car shots :thumb:

Yeah, he lives in Kentucky, and he's in Louisville a lot. That's my brother's H22 Accord pictured. I've been to a few meets with Johnathon, cool guy and a great photographer. Not too mention his awesome B18C1 hatch with the Gram Lights :D Although he's either in the process of or has sold that car.