Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Civic_HatchSI
#37069 I bought a new camera for my birthday, it seems to be great. Still learning how to use it lol.

Here is a couple shots

By JLau
#37070 Mmmm, okay. What brand and model would help.

:edit: Bud Light??? :thumbdown:
By asianrob
JDM-Chick wrote:I bought a new camera for my birthday, it seems to be great. Still learning how to use it lol.

Here is a couple shots

haha you can make one of those LOLCat pictures from that i bet
By Gorveatt
#37077 I already did Rob :thumb:

By Civic_HatchSI
JLau wrote:Mmmm, okay. What brand and model would help.

:edit: Bud Light??? :thumbdown:

mmmm okay its a Nikon d50
By Split_second
#37081 lol cat vader or wud
By Gorveatt
Split_second wrote:lol cat vader or wud

Ahhh.... no.... think of something big and fat from star wars.... and they rarely move, if they do they are slow and sluggish :lol:
By JLau
#37146 D50 huh, not a bad choice. I didn't think anyone could find a 50 any more. Better than the 40. What lenses?
By LaMbErT*
#37213 arty pics, and bud light booooo. LOLZ at the LOLCATZ!!! :lol: :lol:
By asianrob
#37215 nice job haha i rofl'd Gorveatt
By CivicTypeR
#37223 bud light????? hahahahahahahahaha. your candy looks out of date. let's see some kinky clothing posing pics... ftw!!1! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
JLau wrote:D50 huh, not a bad choice. I didn't think anyone could find a 50 any more. Better than the 40. What lenses?

18-55mm

waiting for 300mm to come in the mail
By Civic_HatchSI
SlipCivic wrote:bud light????? hahahahahahahahaha. your candy looks out of date. let's see some kinky clothing posing pics... ftw!!1! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

to shy sorry lol
By teal_dx
#37235 those are jelly bellys, some af them are supposed to look moldy. That's how they give them all those crazy flavors. I see a couple popcorn ones in the middle of the pic :hehe:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:those are jelly bellys, some af them are supposed to look moldy. That's how they give them all those crazy flavors. I see a couple popcorn ones in the middle of the pic :hehe:

No one ever eats the popcorn ones either