Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Civic_HatchSI
Graham wrote:I like the popcorn ones :cry:

I dont thats why they are left lol
By JLau
#37250 You either need to use another light source or get a better flash for indoor close shots on still targets. You can see the camera shadow in one of the pics. Use a tripod and lower the shutter speed. I'm surprised the jelly belly pic came out that well. Practice playing w/ all shooting modes.
By CivicTypeR
Graham wrote:I like the popcorn ones :cry:

Our candy/sweets in England are better anyway :wink:

... so much sugar!!1!!1!1!!2 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By hondajunkee
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:those are jelly bellys, some af them are supposed to look moldy. That's how they give them all those crazy flavors. I see a couple popcorn ones in the middle of the pic :hehe:

No one ever eats the popcorn ones either

no way! i love the popcorn ones there my fav. im looking to get a digital slr how do you like the nikon? ive always been a canon man myself
By teal_dx
#37335 I like to combine them, like a popcorn and a watermelon for example. It lets you try things that you would never do in real life, like eat a slice of watermelon with popcorn on top.
It can be risky though, there are some bad combos!
By Civic_HatchSI
hondajunkee wrote:
D15kid wrote:
teal_dx wrote:those are jelly bellys, some af them are supposed to look moldy. That's how they give them all those crazy flavors. I see a couple popcorn ones in the middle of the pic :hehe:

No one ever eats the popcorn ones either

no way! i love the popcorn ones there my fav. im looking to get a digital slr how do you like the nikon? ive always been a canon man myself

so far its great, I have always owned a point and shoot Canon, but I never did like them that much. Now that i have the slr I would never go back.
By Project_EG6
#37395 Pretty good pics for all Holly. And Bud Light :thumbdown: