Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#165110 ok i got one for whoever can do one. since i dont have a ferio i want the name in it to be JDM ENVY. and i dont really want the civic-eg logo in it. im anal like that. it looks cleaner. see what u guys can do. work ur magic

By JDM FERIO MAN
#165599 make me 1 plz????????????????????????? :x
By big_scoggs
#165612 here u go chrono
some thing like this
and if u can throw this in to that would be badass
By big_scoggs
#166459 Hit mine up chrono please
By chrono404
big_scoggs wrote:Hit mine up chrono please

I am taking a break from making these for a while. If anyone wants a signature and posts up good pics I am sure someone on here will make them for them.
By big_scoggs
#166497 hell ya thanks chrono thats sick how do i post it though sorry still kinda new to this
By chrono404
#166498 save the signature. go to photobucket.com. register for an account if you dont already have one other wise sign in. then upload the picture you saved to computer. then it will say save and get links when you are done uploading the pics. click that and then double click in the box next to [img]. This will high light, Assuming your on a Windows based PC. press and hold CTRL and C then on civic-eg click on the "My Account" tab then "profile" it will have a Signature box. Press and hold CTRL and V.

You will now have the code to make your signature picture.

Good luck.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#166530 damn. ive been waiting for mine. anybody help me? my pics are on page 23
By josephsantos
#169033 How do I make my own eg civic sig? Like the two on Chrono404's sig?
By josephsantos
#169139 Oh, so they're called pixel cars. Thanks man! :woot:
By emerica544
#171328 Image

basically like this but make it cooler wit like grayscale or watever