Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Chance
#318380 I'm not sure exactly the point of instagram, if its a social network for taking sh*tty/mediocre pics of food, kids, shoes or ones self. Or if its was intended to showcase or inspire peoples artistic photographic talents. With that said, I've had a private account used for the first reasoning (take pics of my kids, mostly) but I wanted to branch out of that.

I've started a public account that is strictly dedicated to my fotographical interpretation of life, nature and the beauty, that surrounds us daily, that most people probably dont even see. Follow me on this goonie adventure and hopefully I wont dissapoint.

@Beardo_Weirdo

Those of you that have been on here (Civic-eg) long enough know that I'm ok at taking pictures. So even if you haven't seen any of my photography before, if you like what you see on my instagram, do follow and share with your friends too help build up my audience. (I'm an attention whore if you haven't noticed by now.)

I've only got one pic up that I took saturday but this is just the beginning....
8)
By teal_dx
#318381 following :thumb:

I'm with you on the point of Instagram... such a waste of time sharing low res, cropped, over filtered photos that will never be high enough quality to print... But I'm addicted to that shit :woot:

I'm @6th_gear
By Chance
#318385 :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#318417 Great idea Chance, so many people these days have forgotten how awesome and beatiful nature is, they simply never find the time to "stop and smell the roses, so to speak. :thumb:

I've got Instagram on my phone but haven't really used it, I think I might now, even if it's for more of the abstract or strange things I take pictures of. :D

@Flatland_Wulf
By Chance
#318455 :thumb: :thumb:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#327771 BUMP!!!

i just thought of starting a thread like this...but then realized it might have been done already....anyways follow me @Busone10