Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By 95kuope
#306918 God Bless

wait til she hits 2 OMG i can barely control mine & now looking to move from 2nd floor apt cause all he wants to do is jump & run. I feel bad for the tenant below.
By Apexracing
#306935 Shes really good thats the best part. Always laughing and smileing. Never much crying or screaming.
By HungRealLow21
Apexracing wrote:Shes really good thats the best part. Always laughing and smileing. Never much crying or screaming.

good mixture haha mine is all laughs and when she cranky shes mad doesnt cry likes to yell lol someties i feel like she cussin at me lmao i got a 3 year old not much of a hassle wen u hit em good lmao
By FG2_Andrew
#306962 Haha! Great picture, man!
By Ecc0
#307048 Had my little boys first birthday last month just can't believe how much joy he brings to our home and family.
By Chance
95kuope wrote:God Bless

wait til she hits 2 OMG i can barely control mine & now looking to move from 2nd floor apt cause all he wants to do is jump & run. I feel bad for the tenant below.

Just wait... Terrible 2's is a myth.. its really 3 and up!!!!
By Chance
#307993 Cute kiddo!!

My oldest just turned 5 and she's starting kindergarten!... Time really does fly!
By Punksz6
Chance wrote:
95kuope wrote:God Bless

Just wait... Terrible 2's is a myth.. its really 3 and up!!!!

VERY TRUE!! My son turns 5 in Dec and my Baby Girl turns 2!! But they are too crazy!! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#308029 They do grow up fast. I have a 12 and a 6 year old both girls and they can be fun specially the little one.