Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Hatch-O-Doom
#305359 So I know some of you guys are really good photographers :thumb:

Well I used to be good, and havent shot pics in ages, and am getting back into it!

I have a cannon Rebel T2i with the Factory lense.. I wanna get a wide angle one, but funds are short :?

I also have

Adobe Photo Shop CS5
Light Room 3.5

Now Can you guys give me some tip in taking pics/ Editing. all the pics in my Build thread are mine..
Some questions... How do I do Long Exposure shots?
Whats the best settting for taking Rolling Pics?
Standing Still Pics?

Any Help would be appricated :D
By FG2_Andrew
#305362 real photographers are hard to find. almost anyone can make a picture look better with photoshop and lightroom. you'll probably just have to play with the settings and find what is easiest/most fun/most natural for you to shoot at. :thumb:
By Hatch-O-Doom
#305368 Well Id like tip/tricks on what you guys do... I mean I know everyone can make a photot look cool.... and I would love some hits on how to make the photo look good.

Just something I am trying to get back into the hobby of. :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#305387 but what looks good to someone may or may not look good to you, is what i'm getting at.

you're probably better off googling or youtubing tips and tricks. or hitting up Honda Tech's photography thread.. they have a lot of good reading there.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#305463 I have searched in youtube and it was little kids playing around...
It be nice to see what you guys like to do... how you do it... and maybe pass on knowalage you have.