Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By B20vtec-turbo
#269998 I got bored and wanted to do SOMETHING with my car....
So I grabbed the water hose and sprayed my car off and
shot some pictures! I still have a long way to go with my
project, but it's slowly coming along!

This was the first photo I took

Moved the car to the backyard (in the tall grass) lol

I messed around with this one a bit...
Focus on grass.

Focus on car.

Focus on grass

I messed with this one a bit more....
focus on car

I am by no means, a professional photographer. But I do like trying to take cool shot's. Let me know what you think! :thumbup::thumbup:
By B20vtec-turbo
Statutory Grape wrote::thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Nice pics man

Thanks man
By teal_dx
#270031 Image
I am really loving this pic! It just looks timeless, something I would put on my wall. The Sepia, and the fact that the car is out of focus in the background but just enough to tell it's an EG. :thumb:
By B20vtec-turbo
#270129 Thanks Teal! I posted these on another forum and was getting trash talk because I took pictures of a car without a bumper or hood...Some people just don't understand...
By Punksz6
#270139 Nice Pics!! Like the Hatch! :thumb: And is that a spider web in the Sepia Pic? That Pic is Really Nice!
By teal_dx
B20vtec-turbo wrote:Thanks Teal! I posted these on another forum and was getting trash talk because I took pictures of a car without a bumper or hood...Some people just don't understand...

So what... your car is under construction and you took pics of it in the works. It will be rewarding to go back and see all the steps/phases when it's complete. Anyone who can't respect that has never put time into building a car. :thumb:
By B20vtec-turbo
Punksz6 wrote:Nice Pics!! Like the Hatch! :thumb: And is that a spider web in the Sepia Pic? That Pic is Really Nice!

Thanks! And YES! That is a spider web! You are the first to notice, it was a complete accident, but when I noticed it, I thought it was awesome! lol
By B20vtec-turbo
teal_dx wrote: Anyone who can't respect that has never put time into building a car. :thumb:

I agree! This has been a SLOW but steady project for the last 2 years. I'm looking forward to the day I deem my car worthy enough to enter the ROTM...One of these day's!
By B20vtec-turbo
#270319 ^^ I just went through your build thread, I'm jealous! Very nice setup!
By cesash
#271944 Yeah nice setup and nice pics !
By B20vtec-turbo
#271958 Thanks