Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By teal_dx
#616 Hey what kind of camera are you using? I bought a Nikon D70 last year and love it. The only problem is it is kinda big so I'm looking to buy a small camera too now. I have my eye on the Nikon S9.
By Jsa-SIR2
#1706 I use a canon 350D you can get some good pics with that no mater what your photographing. Hopeing to get the 30D next :)
and a sony cyber-shot phone for nights out.

Jon
By sihatch9508
#1728 lg vx8300 camera phone... nothin but the best :D
By york62
#8315 Kodak C875 works great i wanna get my hands on a nikion D40
Last edited by york62 on Sat May 19, 2007 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LaMbErT*
#8323 My mum got some "eurocam" 12.0 megapixels shite when she was on holiday, 12 mp and it sux balls tbh, i can't get it right, its always too light or too dark can't get a happy medium :thumbdown:
By teal_dx
LaMbErT* wrote:My mum got some "eurocam" 12.0 megapixels shite when she was on holiday, 12 mp and it sux balls tbh, i can't get it right, its always too light or too dark can't get a happy medium :thumbdown:

sounds like an ebay special to me.... just cause they say 12 mp doesn't mean the quality is good. like anything... you get what you pay for 8)
By chicken rapp
#8670 I HAD a 350D, but I sold it because I needed cash :(

Hoping to pick up a nice 30D with some lenses, or maybe go baller and scoop up a 5D.
By LaMbErT*
teal_dx wrote:
LaMbErT* wrote:My mum got some "eurocam" 12.0 megapixels shite when she was on holiday, 12 mp and it sux balls tbh, i can't get it right, its always too light or too dark can't get a happy medium :thumbdown:

sounds like an ebay special to me.... just cause they say 12 mp doesn't mean the quality is good. like anything... you get what you pay for 8)

Couldn't agree more dude, tbh i really wish she had just got what i asked for! But soon ill get the camera i want, the phone i want, the ipod i want, and everything for my car i want hehe dont i just love working! :lol:

Btw what would you guys say is better nikon or cannon?!
By chicken rapp
LaMbErT* wrote:Btw what would you guys say is better nikon or cannon?!

Oh god... this question again. Basically, there is no real answer to this. Both are great, and everyone has their preferences. I've shot with both, and I love the size and weight of the Nikon, but I also love how easy to use the Canon is, and the availability of lenses.
By LaMbErT*
#9010 Ahh cool that may actually help me if i save up and buy one :thumb:
By hardcorehonda
#9377 I had a nikon d70 nice cam... the body is great...but the sensor is not (for my type of shooting)
The canon has less "noise" at higher iso ratings..

i own a canon now... and i'm not looking back!!

Canon 30D
EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
EF 50 f/1.8 II
EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II
Hoya closeup +1 +2 +4
By Skyu_Ivy
#17542 I was at blacks photo the other day and held the nikon D80.. that camer is beautiful. I have been craving a digital slr for a while and have had my eye on the D80 . You can get a pretty good deal from futureshop 1399 for the camer and lenses battery and mem card. They also have "good" deals on ebay. Not sure how good they actually are (they come with sigma lenses) don't know how good they are.
By Gorveatt
#17543 Canon A540, it gets the job done. I want an SLR but i don't have the $$$ so i may settle for an S3 possibly
By Sire
teal_dx wrote:

It's all about the lens baby! I have a Fuji S3000, love it, but it's kind of big...
By Racing Rice
#17895 I have a Canon A540 6.0MP. I got to shoot with the rents Canon Rebel EOS this weekend and I was loving it! I really need to get an SLR camera. :hehe: