Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By {ikon}EM1
#243903 So I went out on saturday night with my boy and starting shaping shots... as soon as we started security came to kick us out lol.. but here's what I got so far..

By ghskid06
#243912 looks good.

Dang security :x
By chrono404
#243978 Nice Pics, Love the Pedobear Plushie, Thats awesome.

Your EK Is looking good. :thumb:
By intheworks
#244053 i dont understand the fascination with pedophiles in the "jdm" car scene?? anyway nice cars :?
By Chance
#244385 Tip for next time - Parking garage pics require a tripod... and/or a flash w/diffuser.
By {ikon}EM1
Chance wrote:Tip for next time - Parking garage pics require a tripod... and/or a flash w/diffuser.

Yea I can see where ur going with this... I appreciated it but the pics r from my phone and they don't make a tripod for the droid x...

Imma save up to get a real camera anyways...

Thanks for the tip :thumb:
By cjw_89
#244650 i want that sticker.Where can i get one :P
By cjw_89
#244774 i looked them up on ebay but they are across the water :( uk... What about that "pedobear plushie" what is all the hype with teddy bears and that?
By {ikon}EM1
#245071 It was a gift from a friend so I put him in the pics... from what I know perobear was on japanese tv for a little while... it was a campaign targeted for little kids to say be careful with strangers because they might be pervs.... pedafile = PEDObear...

That's all it means...

Now I have no idea why its soooooo big in the "jem scene" but whatev...