Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Rylan
#243044 Here is the man, the myth, and the legend's new ride. He's not on here to much, so he wanted me to post these photos up for you guys. I took the photos for him!

By teal_dx
#243051 Those pics you took are amazing :thumb:
Good to know Craig is still in the Honda scene... he should stop by once in a while :wink:

And you should keep posting car pics you take :woot:

I love that first rolling shot the most, in addition to being an awesome pic, Craig's like "I'm still around!"
Dig the barn pic alot too.
By Rylan
teal_dx wrote:Those pics you took are amazing :thumb:
Good to know Craig is still in the Honda scene... he should stop by once in a while :wink:

And you should keep posting car pics you take :woot:

I love that first rolling shot the most, in addition to being an awesome pic, Craig's like "I'm still around!"
Dig the barn pic alot too.

Oh Craig will always be in the Honda scene. He's a die hard fan!

I will definitely post some car photos that I take!
Yeah the rolling shot of him tipping his hat is awesome!

I have a few shots in this thread here... http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=221 ... ht=#221420 Ill add more after the Speedsport Car show in April!
By york62
#243438 Thanks for postin the pictures up man! Thy look awesome. I'm really looking forward to spring!

Sorry I'm not on as much as I should be guys. Busy I guess with life and all. Haha. Been working on my house, I'll tell ya tho. Owning a house can be a full time job some times.

Right now tho my mind is in Honda mode. We are beginning to see spring here, hopefully all this white snowy shit will be gone with soon enough. The past few days ive been working hard at replacig the clutch in the s2k, id like to have it done before april!

Anyway im going to make it a habit to try and get back on the computer and check this place out more often.