Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By york62
#24633 SWEET you take those pictures??
By Gorveatt
#24648 oh course she did, if Matt did they would be all off centered and messed up :lol:

j/k Holly :P
By Civic_HatchSI
Gorveatt wrote:oh course she did, if Matt did they would be all off centered and messed up :lol:

lol yep your right!

Yea Craig I took the pictures :D I want to get a new camera tho the SLR.. so I can be better with photograhpy
By ChicagoMike
#24678 Another totally clean hatch!! 8)

I'm digging the front tow hook too! :thumb:
By york62
JDM-Chick wrote:
Gorveatt wrote:oh course she did, if Matt did they would be all off centered and messed up :lol:

lol yep your right!

Yea Craig I took the pictures :D I want to get a new camera tho the SLR.. so I can be better with photograhpy

thats friggin sweet!, you have to take some pics of my car when its done!!
By Civic_HatchSI
york62 wrote:
JDM-Chick wrote:

lol yep your right!

ok! I cant wait till you get it done, then we can go cruzin again and do another shoot!
By Gorveatt
JDM-Chick wrote:
york62 wrote:
JDM-Chick wrote:

lol yep your right!

ok! I cant wait till you get it done, then we can go cruzin again and do another shoot!

Ahhem...you forgetting someone :D
By Civic_HatchSI
teal_dx wrote:your pics always turn out great :thumb: :woot:

must be the womanly touch lol

I think the lighting was perfect at that time of day.. I find when there is too much sun I get a huge glare off the car.