Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By ChicagoMike
#24052 Just a few I've popped off in the last few days. :thumb:

This one was todays sunset. Believe it or not, I took this while driving, I just hung my arm out the window and snapped the pic.

This one was a thunderstorm the formed over the mountains, In this pic I'm about 25 miles away from the mountain.

This was just a cloud hiding the sun

And these are my boobies!! :woot: Well not mine......but basically mine. :lol: IDK, they were staring at me and the lighting was right, so there you hounds go, lol. :thumb:

By ohDirka
#24054 those are some bad ass pics man...what kind of camera are you using these days?

edit: and again mike steals the laptop background...not with the boob shot though
By ChicagoMike
#24055 All my pics are taken with a uber shitty Fuji 2.0mp camera. Some day I'll bite the bullet and get a baller status cam. I'm getting tired of these crap quality pics, I know I can do sooooo much betteR.
By ohDirka
#24059 that camera takes some good pics for 2 megapixel! i cant wait to go out to arizona next year. it looks so awesome out there
By ChicagoMike
D15kid wrote:that camera takes some good pics for 2 megapixel! i cant wait to go out to arizona next year. it looks so awesome out there

You and Teal should come out this winter!! 8) Fun in the sun while there's snow in Ohio!!
By ohDirka
#24063 im workin on my arizona fund right now..

edit: right meow...watching super troopers lol
By BAXTER_EJ1
#24083 I need to find a boobie supplier like that :? lol
By teal_dx
#24087 Damn those are some nice pics and nice boobies lol

you have some nice scenery out in AZ, and some other nice scenery :lol:

Cameras are always getting cheaper, the longer you wait, the better camera you'll pick up for your $$$ :thumb:

my first digital was a 2MP, I paid over $500 for it in 2001 :lol:

I got my D70 kit in spring 2005 for $999
By ChicagoMike
#24094 Yeah, see I didnt even have a camera, the one I have now was like a hand me down from an old neighbor. He got a nice ass camera, and then gave me the Fuji 2.0

Sometime probably within the next year, I'll get me something nice and new. :hehe:

Boobies FTW!!! :woot:
By Mr.HondA
#24438 hey man remember me when we met up in tucson to trade those slips....nice pics and god dam does your girl have some big ass titties :woot:
By Chance
#24449 haha mikey your funny^^^