Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By ChicagoMike
#197679 Shot these at dusk last night. Didnt have a tripod with me and it was so f-ing windy I could barely hold the camera steady.

By ChicagoMike
#197685 Nice shot dude! Good color!

Mine were taken at Gates Pass.
By DontHateonEG8
#197686 thanks broski!

i went down gates pass today actually, drove to pick a friend up. that round would be good to just to touge/time attack - so damn curvy in the middle.
By jerko
#197765 Hey wassup donth8 and chicomike. I was born and raised in Tucson up until 5 years ago. I now live in queen creek.. I miss the Tucson sunsets. Just wanted to give you 2 a little shout out. I have a beautiful sunset pic of Picacho peak i took on Wednesday. I'll post it later.
By Vti93T
#197799 Tucson's a nice place..I personally like Sedona and the little ghost town (at least that's what I was told) ...I think it's called Jerico or something.
By asianrob
#197836 man those are nice!
By Chance
#197848 Nice pics guys!

jerko wrote:Hey wassup donth8 and chicomike. I was born and raised in Tucson up until 5 years ago. I now live in queen creek.. I miss the Tucson sunsets. Just wanted to give you 2 a little shout out. I have a beautiful sunset pic of Picacho peak i took on Wednesday. I'll post it later.

Where at in QC.. I'm off Ellsworth and Ocotillo.
By jerko
Chance wrote:Nice pics guys!

jerko wrote:Hey wassup donth8 and chicomike. I was born and raised in Tucson up until 5 years ago. I now live in queen creek.. I miss the Tucson sunsets. Just wanted to give you 2 a little shout out. I have a beautiful sunset pic of Picacho peak i took on Wednesday. I'll post it later.

Where at in QC.. I'm off Ellsworth and Ocotillo.

Im on gary and skyline
By chrono404
teal_dx wrote:these are awesome pics! :thumb:

x2

Very good shots. :thumb: