Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By biggnutz123
#152756 Hey just wondering how i can get a pixel car of an eg hatch tuned?? can anyone hook me up and make it camo if possible??
By drago742gtr
#164839 ill see if i can find the files for my pixel cars i had
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#165134 pixelcars.com. its a forum to the pixel cars. heres something that i got bored with

By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#165140 i know theres not alot of eg's but here u go bro. just for the eg lovers

this is for my boy josh (jdm ferio man)

and the egk. lol

By JDM FERIO MAN
#165141 thank you yo got to get pics of the egs when I get back to FL :thumb: :thumb: I will be back on the 5th
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#165143 we will. im thinking tao's garage. try to atleast. lol. see u when u get back
By JDM FERIO MAN
#165146 get that sohc black and blue beast up that little pos shoc runs hard as fuck
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#165147 lmfao. i will when we get pics. i dont wanna get pics in front my house. or in the neighborhood. ill prob get some pics today. and tao's that miami looking buildings next the mall. looks like the twin towers
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#165155 yeah ima post my coupe up now. sorry for whoring up this thread. how u got what u needed with the pics i gave u
By JDM FERIO MAN
#165173 cant get em till I get home I phone sucks dick lol
By 3kkl3sia
#165177 Do you make those?
By biggnutz123
#165179 thoughs are sick guys can you make me a tuned eg hatch thats camo?? and has red rota track r's??