Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By DontHateonEG8
#135961 hiya guys, i got a Canon EOS 300d DSLR camera. i traded my worn to hell sparcos for it - believe me it was worth it! im a noob at photography but i just wanted to see if my fellow civic-eg'ers might help me out with w/e they could. as of right now im trying to learn the lenses and how to do rolling shots.

Thanks dudes and dudettes!
By Method
#135966 stick it out the window, hold on to it, have auto focus, zoom to what you want and aim at the car. take picture.
By skateruptown
#136203 Rolling shots are tough, alot of people make rigs to put onto there cars but really for moving shots your not wanting to be moving fast but slow and having your shutter speed at a higher so it stays open longer attracting more light into the sensor.

http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.p ... opic=28602 here is a forum that i look at alot and you can learn so much from there.
By Chance
#136206 what he said!^ you don't have to drive fast.
By DontHateonEG8
#136341 what about having someone else take a pic from another car?
By skateruptown
#136352 what i have found taking pics from car to car is that faster is better b/c your not going to be as stable with your hand, you will get a tiny bit of motion blur but it doesnt hurt adding a little "PS" in there on the background for a little more motion blur. Really the best way to learn is just try new things all the time go out one day and just take photos of your friends car while sitting in another passenger seat test out different shutter speeds ect.