Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Ej1rider
#132584 went running around today and took pics of the teg, since i got the suspension installed, i dont know how to take good pics since im not a photographer or anything so dont give me hell lol.. here it is, hope guys like it.

\

And then a friend of mine met me up @ a site so we took pics of our cars... his is a 92 ls that used to be mine lol... here it is ...

hope u guys liked it ....
By 92egdxhatch
#132586 clean cars nice pics :thumb:
By hiphopisdead-22
#132608 i love the DC its so clean :thumb: , im thinking you should get a type r wing :D , not really feeling the DA :?
By ohDirka
#132612 nice rolling shots :thumb:
By Ej1rider
#132622 thanks for the nice comments guys

hiphopisdead-22 wrote:i love the DC its so clean :thumb: , im thinking you should get a type r wing :D , not really feeling the DA :?

i dont know about the type r spoiler, im not feeling them on non type r tegs... they r nice tho
By Vti93T
#132711 it needs some dumpage!! :D pictures look good!
By Ajax1989
#132858 lookin good!

i like the stance of ur teg
not to low nor not to high
just perfect :thumb:
By Ej1rider
94_jdm_ferio wrote:lookin good!

thanks dude i appreciate that

it needs some dumpage!! pictures look good!

thanks.... dumpage?
By Ajax1989
Ej1rider wrote:

thanks.... dumpage?

np man

but i think she means
bag it on some 22" dubs...lol
jk

she means lower it some more
By Chance
#132997 I'm not going to lie....I HATE parking garage pictures. But the others look good. Your teg is looking so NICE!!!
By Ej1rider
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
Ej1rider wrote:

thanks.... dumpage?

np man

but i think she means
bag it on some 22" dubs...lol
jk

she means lower it some more

lol, i dont think this car will ever sees 22's and bags

I'm not going to lie....I HATE parking garage pictures. But the others look good. Your teg is looking so NICE!!!

lol thanks dude, and to be quite honest, i didnt like those garage pics either, just where everyone else is doing it i might as well do it, except they have done a hell of alot better job than i did lol i like my outdors pics better
By Chance
Ej1rider wrote:lol thanks dude, and to be quite honest, i didnt like those garage pics either, just where everyone else is doing it i might as well do it, except they have done a hell of alot better job than i did lol i like my outdors pics better

Yeah It all just depends on the gear you have and the settings you use. definitely if you dooo do it again.. turn your ISO down(if you can) and use a tripod they will come out a lot clearer :wink:
By Ej1rider
Chance wrote:
Ej1rider wrote:lol thanks dude, and to be quite honest, i didnt like those garage pics either, just where everyone else is doing it i might as well do it, except they have done a hell of alot better job than i did lol i like my outdors pics better

Yeah It all just depends on the gear you have and the settings you use. definitely if you dooo do it again.. turn your ISO down(if you can) and use a tripod they will come out a lot clearer :wink:
thanks for the advice chance