Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Chance
#131192 :headscratch:
By marvinp8700
#131193 interesting
By Chance
#131199 That thing is sooo EFin clean!!! well besides the Wheels subs and tail lights. but DAYYUM that interior and body :thumb: :thumb:
Last edited by Chance on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
#131200 btw your friend looks like a white starvin marvin..
By teal_dx
#131206 the car looks like it just left the factory with the exception of the lights & wheels - not many EF's left in that good of condition :thumb:
I think it would look even better (cleaner) with OEM lights.

Who's starvin marvin? The little african kid from south park? I don't see the resemblance :eh:
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:Who's starvin marvin? The little african kid from south park? I don't see the resemblance :eh:

yes. I was just pointing out his skinnyness... :? :P
By 92egdxhatch
#131208 nice car but i agree put oem lights back on it
By Chance
#131211 L 8) L
By Vti93T
#131231 rice rice baby..car is clean though..just needs different tail lights, ditch the system and get ride of the white parts in the interior
By egsedanguy
Vti93T wrote:rice rice baby..car is clean though..just needs different tail lights, ditch the system and get ride of the white parts in the interior

systems aint rice. :x sound has nothing to do with rice gosh. but i agree with ya on the rest... keep that system knocking :thumb:
By 92egdxhatch
egsedanguy wrote:
Vti93T wrote:rice rice baby..car is clean though..just needs different tail lights, ditch the system and get ride of the white parts in the interior

systems aint rice. :x sound has nothing to do with rice gosh. but i agree with ya on the rest... keep that system knocking :thumb:

lol man i hate wen people say systems are rice, i love bass in my car :thumb: