Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By chnzgoofball
#12846 wow these are some nice cars!! :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#12847 I kinda like the way those 240 rims look on your car. :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
teal_dx wrote:all these cars are sick :woot:

they look good on the exterior and have the balls under the hood to match :thumb:

Yeah real nice cars !! RSX and eg coupe are my fav :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#12865 very 8)

im really starting to like the look of the 4 door civics... 8)
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12898 thanks everyone yea we were a sick crew but all fell into problems. me blew the motor, turbo 240 blown motor in process of 550hp project though, accord shattered oil pump, rsx back to stock to sell and buy a da integra, turbo hatch on 2nd motor and 3rd tranny, 4 door just traded for b20vtec hatch on 150 shot, and the black ek now an integra with topmount gt42r buuilt b-series :lol: but are crew will be stronger then ever in 2008 ill keep some pics posted of our crew...... oh and our name is NSN it stands for no sponsers neccesary :woot: all our own money
By LaMbErT*
#12915 Times change. And sweet name man! Id love to get a honda crew but there all gabs round here!
By vtec_gloucester
LaMbErT* wrote:Times change. And sweet name man! Id love to get a honda crew but there all gabs round here!

lol. :lol:

+1... would love to have my own lil honda crew but i had the only decent honda in the area, big crew eh? :lol:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#13181 theres some more ill post soon i just didnt have pics of the cars.. we got a good size crew and all the cars are different we arnt all hondas even though i love hondas we got a dif. fast crew
By -EJ1- COUPE
#13183 this is my friends saturn ion redline... u may say saturn? :? but it runs mid-high 13's and makes around 265hp. factory supercharged but his has some mods :D

engine shot

front heat exchanger

By -EJ1- COUPE
#13184 and my friends eh2 hatch

then we did this :twisted:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#13185 this is a friends car he owns a local shop its pretty sick

engine shot or should i say turbo

By -EJ1- COUPE
#13186 the dropped s-10 got traded for this a 97 gst eclipse