Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Vti93T
#126765 So I posted up a couple pictures of my friends camo sol in the del sol section and figured since I did a photoshoot of it again that I would post the new pictures here. So anyway, here's the pictures. He went and resprayed some of the blobs and I guess the other night he went over the black with a gloss. I'm not sure how much better it looks now but these pictures were taken Friday.

By Ajax1989
#126779 i might be the only one here that like that paint job!

its diff and looks good :thumb:
By Chance
#126783 Not bad.. nice pics. :thumb:
By Vti93T
#126788 Thanks..I do what I can since I have to use a crappy camera lol
By Vti93T
#127083 Edited Picture of my friend and his sol

By Chance
#127092 Selective coloring is fun! nice edit :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#127096 fugly car IMO
By Chance
marvinp8700 wrote:fugly car IMO

its a del sol........
By egsedanguy
#127116 like i said befor its cool in some ways but if it were a professinol job and was clearcoated then it would be fine. but idont know. i do and dont like it. guess its just diff.
By Vti93T
#127167 yeah..he said that he resprayed the black with a gloss and I guess is going to do the white with a gloss too. Hopefully he'll get it cleared after. But I'm not sure. He's still trying to sell it.
By Vti93T
#127180 actually the first day he posted it on craigslist he had 4 people wanting to buy it and a couple people came and looked at it. But they have all been flakers so far
By matt is (eg6)
#127655 i have the rising sun shocker on my hatch also lol
By 93cxhb
#133520 ive allways liked camo civics . and if i was in the market for a sol id buy it in sec no regrets .theres a few wrx's here in wash. that look nice as well