Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Dippin_EG
#133709 i think the camo is kinda gross, but its growing on me for sure
By 93cxhb
#133777 it takes some time for sure . as long as it aint no green hic ass camo its fine . not that i have any problem with hunting or green camo it just dont belong on a civic
By Gorveatt
Chance wrote:
marvinp8700 wrote:fugly car IMO

its a del sol........

point?
By d-mon
#133813 for some reason those pictures made me think of integra girl
By whitedxi
#133979 I like it. It's different. Some link to other camo civic's?
By EG3
#134225 Image

Unsure of who the owner is, sorry.
By Vti93T
#134229 ^The owner use to be the guy that is living with us. :lol: his name is Rodney..also the dude that owns the pictures of the wagon I posted up. He got the coupe and it was red and painted it camo and then well everyone started painting their cars camo. He ended up trading some dude for his integra..well that dude was young and didn't know how to drive and ended up messing up the car since it was so low and he traded another dude that I guess turbo'd it and is trying to get rid of it. Also another one of our friends decided to camo his integra (the one Rodney use to have). Rodney traded it to him for a bagged truck. Integra had a nice, fairly new paint job on it and our friend just decided to camo it since our friend with the del sol was camoing his. lol. I don't have any pictures of it but when I do I guess I'll post those too. It's basically the same as the coupe
By Ajax1989
#134240 that coupe is str8 bad ass
i would rock the shit outta that
shit id rock the sol's camo paint too!!
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:man the camo is growing on me..... i should do my car in desert camo :thumb:

haha be haulin ass down a freeway and you see a CHP
and you pull over and tha cop drives rite pass you..lol
By egsedanguy
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:man the camo is growing on me..... i should do my car in desert camo :thumb:

haha be haulin ass down a freeway and you see a CHP
and you pull over and tha cop drives rite pass you..lol

well with desert camo it would only work in afgan :thumb:
By Punksz6
#134295 That Flippin coupe is SICK!! Leaving right by a Base u would get props everywhere over here Support Our Troops!!! :thumb:
By Vti93T
#134333 yeah the coupe belonged to my friend and the del sol belongs to another friend and he's thinking about just painting it white now
By Cleavic
#140574 Couldn't you decide wich color you like?? :hehe:

It's nice, i like it :)