Relating to the site
By drago742gtr
#117840 how bout it ? i mean it doesnt interest me that much but i bet it would if civic-eg was up there and every one would post and talk on there its an idea maybe one of the moderators might make one and see wht happens
By teal_dx
#117852 I've never used twitter. I guess I never had the spare time to try it. I think it's a fad and isn't going to stick around for long.

I sound like an old guy right now huh :lol:
I just finally got on face book a couple months ago lol

I just don't have much internet time as I would like these days... If someone wants to set it up, then feel free :thumb:

I can supply graphics if needed.
By drago742gtr
#117867 lol yea it probly is i think thas the only reason i got it just so i can see wht all the hype was about it
By ChicagoMike
#118337 Here........ in case anything were to happen to the site, you can all stay up to speed as to whats going down. :thumb:

http://twitter.com/CivicEGcom

And myself of course. :thumb:

http://twitter.com/ChicagoMikeAZ
By Chance
#305120 For a good time...Follow me on Twitter @TP_Ninja
By FG2_Andrew
#305121 :thumb:
Last edited by FG2_Andrew on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
EH2_andy wrote: I miss myspace.

Worst post of 2012. Im not much of a fan of twitter... but my goal is to get "famous" peeps to respond to me.. or block me. I tweet about bathroom situations, pooping, peeing, farting... you know typical everyday shit. :D
By FG2_Andrew
Chance wrote:
EH2_andy wrote: I miss myspace.

Worst post of 2012. Im not much of a fan of twitter... but my goal is to get "famous" peeps to respond to me.. or block me. I tweet about bathroom situations, pooping, peeing, farting... you know typical everyday shit. :D

You've gotta be kidding MySpace > all other social networks. If they could eliminate spam and go back to circa 2007, id register again in a heartbeat!
By FG2_Andrew
#320706 twitter.com/andrewOHC

@andrewOHC