Relating to the site
By Vti93T
#109653 x2 this site is the shiiiiiiit
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#109660 sad to say im on this almost every day when i get the chance tooo...........this site is probably one of the best forums for honda knowledge......
By Dippin_EG
#109796 Im on 6 days out of the week, at night, whether I'm stoned, drunk, or sober.

Civic-EG pwns all. :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#109799 7 days a week, morning noon and night, only time i'm not is when i'm not at both my home computer or my work computer,
By chrono404
#109803 Everyday. I get on before I go to work, then get on when I come home from work. Sometimes when work is slow I check out the site and see whats going on.
By Heatherly
#109813 I get on at least 3 times a day just to keep my posts since log in under control, can't help it, I freaking love this site!!
By Elpimpo
#109816 sometimes im on the site at work more than doing actual work
By ohDirka
#109829 The only time I'm not on is when I'm at work or when I'm playing xbox live
By GoRide
#109914 im on it at least 3 times a day.. lol
By JDM_22
#111086 Im getting to like this site more and more - as im closer to getting a eg :P
Here's a link to my thought process when i get on the computer :thumb: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=civic-eg.com
By egsedanguy
#111301 im on here from 830am till 530pm. thats the time i work from m-f. and only 1 of those hours am i actually working.lol this site kicks ass. its great for all are egs but i can come here and talk bout anything in the book. be it car to xbox live. its all here. 10 stars and to awsome thumbs up :thumb: :thumb: . ill be here as long as the site is here.