Relating to the site
By Classiccarsrule85
#107456 Well I write in the junk yard my title originally was so i rode my first dirt bike.....and now it say fat chick and also someone fucked up with a couple of the things i wrote I do not care about a joke or anything but I would like to know about it before you did it Since alot of the things i dont say or would never say......I am pissed !!!!
By teal_dx
#107489 alright... Since you got upset, I'll spill the beans...
it was me just having a little april 1st fun.

It started with the post whore thread and then a couple other threads in the junk yard.

I couldn't pass your thread up...

I changed words like motorcycle and dirt bike to words like fat chick and large woman, even though when you edit your post it still reads how you had it. You don't have to do anything, everything will switch back to the original words before the day is over.
It's all in good fun, and some people got a laugh. Sorry if it made you mad, but it's pretty damn funny IMO (and only temporary - no damage done)!
By smokinsoljah420
#107498 :thumb: that shit was da bomb son! lol!
By Classiccarsrule85
#107501 lol i wasnt too pissed just sorta pissed plus ive been sick for awhile so yea misplaced anger but good april fools joke i thought it was either you or greased monkey...
By smokinsoljah420
#107502 :lol: bunghole. i want that dirtbike. lol! :thumb:
By Gorveatt
teal_dx wrote:alright... Since you got upset, I'll spill the beans...
it was me just having a little april 1st fun.

It started with the post whore thread and then a couple other threads in the junk yard.

I couldn't pass your thread up...

I changed words like cake eating fatty and fat chick to words like fat chick and large woman, even though when you edit your post it still reads how you had it. You don't have to do anything, everything will switch back to the original words before the day is over.
It's all in good fun, and some people got a laugh. Sorry if it made you mad, but it's pretty damn funny IMO (and only temporary - no damage done)!

Censorship FTMFW!