Relating to the site
By jstarone
#106578 So I entered my info in the screen to create a vehicle and when I finish it and submit it, It 404's

Not Found

The requested URL /{S_MODE_ACTION} was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Anyone else having this problem? Or am I doing something horribly wrong?
Oh and BTW I filled in the required fields and some of the other fields and it didn't work, then I stripped it down to only the required fields and it still didn't work.
By marvinp8700
#106583 garage is gone
By teal_dx
#106586 it's still there, just not in the main menu.
You can get to it by clicking on the vehicles under someone's avatar.

However, the garage software has been buggy ever since we switched to a newer server.

It is being phased out slowly because of all these problems and because other forum software does not support it.

You should make a build thread in the your ride section though :thumb:
By jstarone
#106735 Sounds good teal :D Basically I just wanted the ride to show up under my location.

Btw your rust fix tutorial is awesome.
By JDM_22
teal_dx wrote:it's still there, just not in the main menu.
You can get to it by clicking on the vehicles under someone's avatar.

However, the garage software has been buggy ever since we switched to a newer server.

It is being phased out slowly because of all these problems and because other forum software does not support it.

You should make a build thread in the your ride section though :thumb:

I found another way - go into rim viewer, and access the menu from there :wink:
By 3kkl3sia
#113345 im also apart of this problem, is there a fix in sight or am i wasteing my time trying to do it every day?
By teal_dx

wasting time, do a build thread instead :thumb: