Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#103873 Then do it in the Junk Yard ONLY :wink:
Lately, I've seen more than a few threads in the technical sections of the site with posts from members bickering like a couple of 14 yr old girls with pms.

Please do not argue like high school girls anywhere except the Junk Yard. Or better yet, do it over PM :thumb:

We're doing our best to keep this place from sliding downhill like so many useful honda forums have. It takes a lot less time for an admin to ban you than it does to clean up bs throughout the technical areas of the forum :wink:

(And we're all busy these days!)
By Chance
#103875 Ya, this is one of the only sites I frequent that I actually enjoy, due to the fact that everyone is usually pretty chill and respectful of the other members. Let's keep it up guys/gals
:thumb:
By hatchie
Chance wrote:Ya, this is one of the only sites I frequent that I actually enjoy, due to the fact that everyone is usually pretty chill and respectful of the other members. Let's keep it up guys/gals
:thumb:

my thoughts exaclty im on two other forums and this one is by far the best one
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :woot:
By CivicTypeR
#103879 Because this topic keeps getting bought up, I think we should have some finger pointing...

*cough* MARVIN *cough*
By teal_dx
CivicTypeR wrote:Because this topic keeps getting bought up, I think we should have some finger pointing...

*cough* MARVIN *cough*

this isn't the junk yard :P
and this is about arguing like highschool girls, not spamming. :hehe:
There's a thread for that too though. but this post was a great example of the pot calling the kettle black :roll:
By marvinp8700
CivicTypeR wrote:Because this topic keeps getting bought up, I think we should have some finger pointing...

*cough* MARVIN *cough*

that's bs