Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#100350 We went back in time a few hours... it's all back to normal now though and all your posts since 5:30 pm EST should be back :thumb: :thumb:
By hondajunkee
#100351 Glad the site is back to normal :thumb:
By hatchin06
#100352 lol us 3 are the only ones worried about it.....we are the only ones to post that we are glad that the site is up.
By hondajunkee
hatchin06 wrote:lol us 3 are the only ones worried about it.....we are the only ones to post that we are glad that the site is up.

I did see all the 02 sensor stuff is back haha :woot:
By Gorveatt
#100355 jesus fucking christ, i'm sitting here drunk off my fucking ass,m and have been going through Civic-eg with drawl...... i mean FUCK!

Good to have it back Brian :thumb:
By hatchin06
hondajunkee wrote:
hatchin06 wrote:lol us 3 are the only ones worried about it.....we are the only ones to post that we are glad that the site is up.

Ya, now we need teals input on that....we could be the 3 musketeers lol.
By hondajunkee
hatchin06 wrote:
hondajunkee wrote:

Ya, now we need teals input on that....we could be the 3 musketeers lol.

:lol:
By hatchin06
#100361 Drunk on a tuesday?? did you have a bad day, or drink cuz the site was down lol.
By hondajunkee
hatchin06 wrote:Drunk on a tuesday?? did you have a bad day, or drink cuz the site was down lol.

I wanna be drunk on a tuesday [smilie=drunken_smilie.gif]
By hatchin06
#100368 that's the first time at least for that long since ive been a member and i'm ALWAYS on here.
By teal_dx
#100369 the time lapse thing has only happened 2 times. The spam thing was a first, although we used to get spam bots back in the day. The anti spam software doesn't work on humans though.
By Greasedmonkey
#100395 No one was ready for what happened today....it pissed me off I had to use my lunch to clean up the forums...
By ohDirka
Flux capacitor out of whack...

Needs some fuel...