Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#100306 Trashing everyone's threads because you have a problem with one member on this site is not going to get anyone to listen to you. :roll:

All this does is make you and your forum look like a bunch of 16 yr olds :thumbdown:

Just wanted to let everyone here know what happened, sorry for the spammers :x

If I missed any, please let me know :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#100308 yeah that was pretty gay.

fegs
By boosted91
#100310 I agree it was a little over the top, but i also feel we have a right to know if and when a thief is among us regardless if its male or female.
By boosted91
hatchin06 wrote:what happened?

one of the members here jdmkatie ripped off a few members at d series and then when they found out her car got stolen it was as if karma came and redeemed them and they had a little celebration at the expense of this site.
By hatchin06
#100314 someone get this douche outta here.
By marvinp8700
boosted91 wrote:I agree it was a little over the top, but i also feel we have a right to know if and when a thief is among us regardless if its male or female.

there are ways of letting people know shit like that tough. I dont think it had anything to do with weather itss male or female.
By boosted91
hatchin06 wrote:someone get this douche outta here.

only your admins can decide if she should be banned but yes many people agree with you.
By boosted91
boosted91 wrote:

only your admins can decide if she should be banned but yes many people agree with you.

you know how the leg humping goes when a girl joins a site, so yes sometimes you can be blinded by gender.
By hatchin06
boosted91 wrote:

uh I was actually referring to you. :lol:
By boosted91
#100325 well i have received a PM from a site admin who wants to know more details and they arent deleting my post so perhaps you should open your eyes to. the people she stole from had nothing to do with todays spamming here, the spamming here was just members from d series having a celebration that she got karma back finally. one of the people she stole from is a very liked and trusted admin from that site so many people went a little over board here today. in the end all most of us want is for you all here at this fine site to know the truth, what you decide to do once you know is up to you.
By teal_dx
#100336 I've banned all the people who were spamming the forum with the pics.
boosted91, I work a lot and I don't have time to hear the story on AIM. I've cleaned up all the threads and would appreciate if I don't have to spend any more time cleaning up the forum. What you told me has to do with Katie and your friends / D series.org.
She is a respected and liked member here and has not ever scammed anyone on this site. Anyone who scams anyone here will be banned.

I'm not going to ban her and I'm not going to ban you, as you were the only one who wasn't posting away like a jackass. I'll think about unbanning Turbohatch when I get the time. He's been here long enough to know not to post shit like that in that part of the site.

I don't want to see any more posts about it, that is what PM's are for. And don't PM me... you guys have already filled my inbox. Work it out yourselves. You've already trashed her reputation all afternoon and made a wreck of this forum in the process so you aren't going to get backup from anyone here. If it was karma, then please keep the celebration on Dseries.
This does not need to be public here :thumbdown:
By Greasedmonkey
#100388 Turbo hatch posted something today? Really? I might have to retract that PM I sent you then Teal. I just got done talkin to him on AIM and he said he didnt condone what happened....

Didnt know he posted something...had to go back to work..