Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#98285 It should be OK now, I was working on the site a couple days ago but that link should not have been affected. I just clicked to edit my vehicles and yours and was able to go to the edit page.

Let me know exactly what you're clicking to get that link if possible. :thumb:
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98356 I go to the garage view where I can see my vehicle, then I click on my vehicle on the left side under "My Vehicles"

Then I have a list of options, delete vehicle, edit vehicle etc.

I click edit vehicle, it takes me to the page to edit the mileage, colour, trim etc. Once I make my changes and click "Save" it takes me to that error page still.
By teal_dx
#98366 Now I see what you mean...

yet another problem with the garage software since we went to a newer server :x

I don't know if I'll ever get all the bugs worked out of the garage... In the meantime I suggest everyone make a build thread of their vehicle. The garage will most likely be lost when we eventually upgrade to better forum software. But that won't be for a while...
By BAXTER_EJ1
#98368 It may be time consuming, but maybe eventually when the garage function is lost, there'd be a way for mods and Admin to link our build threads to the current garage link?

Instead of clicking "1995 Civic Si" under my name and it taking you to the garage, it would take you to my build thread?

Something to consider.