Relating to the site
By hondajunkee
#97644 Not sure if it is possible or if it would take up to much room, but is there a way to put an arcade area on here?

There is one on Ohio Bimmers and its tons of fun, we all compete for high scores and i waste a TON of time there, curve ball is addicting

By teal_dx
#97649 It's possible but not anytime soon. The site is using up a lot of server resources as is. Eventually it might be a must to upgrade to different/newer forum software which would leave all the add-ons behind. (except the hall of fame and rim viewer) Or upgrade to a virtual server. So I am trying to avoid any new add ons until the situation gets worked out.
By ohDirka
#97659 Ohio Hondas had that too. I think their on vBulletin though. It would be very time consuming to do the switch to newer software though.
By addicted2hondaz
#97661 what would really be nassttyyy is a civic eg version of nitto1320 challange
im sure you all herd it and some were addicted to that game i know i was ...
By CivicTypeR
D15kid wrote:vBulletin

FTMFW!!!
By teal_dx
#97707 Ohiohondas is actually on PHPBB as we are. Honda-Tech just switched to VB.

VB is more robust but every VB board has the same outdated look. PHPBB 3 looks much more sleek IMO.

VB can look good with custom templates, but then that makes software & addons a PITA to update.