Relating to the site
By Chance
spiritR wrote:wow i just noticed tomorrow will be my 1 year anniversary on civic-eg :headbang:

Edit o snap i got a wrench :thumb:

Your anniversary is TOMORROW like from today not yesterday silly :wink:
By LaMbErT*
Chance wrote:
hatchie wrote:do tell! and how will i buy him food when he in another state?

You just have to figure out a way... and you cant just send him money. He'll keep that money and then you'll still own him a #2! :o

believe me you dont want to know... just be glad the rules changed. I sometimes stay up at night wondering if it was worth it.

that is some funny shit...
By SlipCivic
Chance wrote: #2! :o it.

Number 2? Whhhat?... Who eats shit?
By hatchie
#114087 read the whole thread and you'll understand what number 2 he is talking about :roll:
By SlipCivic
#114100 You tool, obiously sarcasm isn't a strong point with you.
By hatchie
#114104 im just gunna be the better person and ignore that cuz of the fact that all you said was number 2? whaat? who eats shit<<<<<<<makes no sense

if someone was talking about shit then it'd be funny other then that its dumb

who uses tool anymore that was a 3 yr ago thing get a life
By SlipCivic
#114106 Wow big man. It wasn't suppose to be funny. As I said before... Sarcasm isn't your strong point.
Just because you have a tiny penis dosn't make me 3 years out of date. I know plently of people who use the word 'Tool'. Prehaps not many around you because you and your freinds are one.

Even better, why not be the better person like you claim you are and shut your face?
By hatchie
#114107 oooooooooo my bad al mighty one cuz im really the one trying to fight with someone over the internet like some big fucking tuffy.

o and penis jokes real orginal
and nobdy uses tool anymore cuz its old!

dont even reply to this post cuz i really dont care what you have to say this site was alot better when you were gone!
By hatchie
#114109 sry teal im done anyways
By Chance
#184042 Image
By teal_dx
teal_dx wrote:bump :wink:

you guys are killing my inbox :lol:

Everyone should have read the rules & guidelines by now:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=13

Don't PM me your questions, my inbox fills up like crazy because of this. Post your question and you'll get good advice from more than 1 person.

Just a reminder...
I've been getting technical questions in PM's every day lately :werd: