Relating to the site
By hondajunkee
#92630 Sometimes on long threads I'll see this black box. It moves up and down like its a picture there but you can tell it's not suppose to be there. Just a heads up incase anyone else ever see this.

By Gorveatt
#92632 nope not having any problems here :?
By hondajunkee
#92635 yeah if i go back again and look at that thread it wont be there or it will be in a different location
By teal_dx
#92654 has the thread & all of the pictures fully loaded? or is it only in threads with lots of pics?

It looks like something that could happen from scrolling up, down before all of the pics have loaded and filled up the length of the page.
By vtec_gloucester
#92657 never had that... sounds like teal is right though.
By hondajunkee
teal_dx wrote:has the thread & all of the pictures fully loaded? or is it only in threads with lots of pics?

It looks like something that could happen from scrolling up, down before all of the pics have loaded and filled up the length of the page.

no it will have fully loaded, just like the 3rd time I've noticed it and thought it was maybe like the ad box from the bottom. Its only when I'm looking at a thread on here and no where else
By CivicTypeR
#92684 Proberly your graphics card and slow loading times...
By hondajunkee
teal_dx wrote:can you see the ad box when it happens?

Not sure, i never really scroll down that far, next time it happens ill let you know
By hkspowers
#92699 I used to get those but it was from my No Script Plugin for firefox. Maybe you have something like this on your computer?
By ohDirka
#92794 I get it every once in a while.
By CaliEJ2
#92796 i saw the same thing on the same thread hondajunkee posted. Mine as on a different location though, it was over one of the pictures
By asianrob
D15kid wrote:I get it every once in a while.

x2