Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#90182 D15kid brought up a good point... The menu at the top of the forum didn't work on his smart phone.

Being a web designer, I personally feel that the manufacturers should spend more time perfecting their browsers to make them more web friendly rather than every website having to conform to their individual standards.
But since that will probably never happen, I can look into changing the site if enough people are browsing on phones.

So if you have a smart phone, please post what you've got and any problems with the site you experience.
thanks!
By CivicTypeR
#90188 I've tried the site on a normal phone before. On the main home page with the awsome picture you did, the titles dont appear and i was unable to click them to view the site.
By teal_dx
#90432 That sucks, I had no idea all this time.
This sounds like it's gonna be more work than I thought... people can't even get past the intro page :lol:

I might put this on the back burner and try to get the garage & feedback fixed since the server change. I already got an email from the hosting company saying:

System administration has been tracking high resource usage on the machine housing your account, and has traced it the activity back to your site.

They noted part of your site is using resources outside of what is considered normal on the shared system.

A high amount of php activity from your account was just seen driving the server load to unacceptable levels, causing an interruption in service for all other users on the server as well.

So there might be another server change in the near future
:lol:
By chrono404
#90437 I have a Black Berry Pearl, The Black Berry Browser shows the top menus as normal text links. However since the Black Berry Browser sucks ass I use Opera Mini, and the top menu doesn't appear at all in Opera Mini.
By ohDirka
#90452 I get passed the into to the site by clicking the picture. I actually sent that message on my phone too. I can navigate my way around the site but by doing things the long way.

Does anyone have a windows mobile smart phone or an iphone? If you do try it and let us know.
By Gorveatt
#90474 Site seems to work fine on a shit phone... i mean iPhone
By hondajunkee
#90483 back when i had my VX6700 with windows mobile everything worked fine, getting a new phone next week that'll run WM 6.1 and ill try it again then