Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#88148 Tonight the site is being moved to a newer server. The move should be seamless, but if anything is slow or not working, that is why.

That is all :)
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#88390 The forum topics were not viewable starting sometime around 5am EST. I reverted to an older version of the file causing the problem and everything seems to be working again. I have not had a chance to check every feature of the forum, as the older file is missing some code that the extra features may need to operate. Such as the Garage, Watched Topics, Feedback system, etc...
but the posts are working again. I'll continue to work on this today. :)

The new server that we are on now should eliminate the "Critical Error: Could not connect to database" message that some of us were getting from time to time.
By pacmanlives
#90968 Sweet!
A newer, faster, bigger civic-eg!
By CivicTypeR
#91070 Could you enable the php colored forum names? They look so swheet.
By Gorveatt
#91156 i've been getting connection to database errors several times the last hour or so
By smokinsoljah420
#91158 same here i just got it trying to get into this thread.
By Gorveatt
smokinsoljah420 wrote:same here i just got it trying to get into this thread.

yeah i got it just after posting the last message too
By CivicTypeR
teal_dx wrote:
CivicTypeR wrote:Could you enable the php colored forum names? They look so swheet.

not sure what this is... got a link to an example?

Damn I did have, me and my friend worked on it on an old forum but the backup fucked up, so can't dig it out.

Basically it's a PHPbb add on, it's the "shop" mod, how it works is the more post count people have, the more money they get, and you can buy new shit like colours for your forum name, badges for under it, etc. (obiously not real money, more like a credit)

It was a pretty good add on actually.