Relating to the site
By melloball
#85252 does anyone know of a good EF forum? otherwise have any ideas for what i should do for the head/tailights? it currently has a wings west wide kit on it, primed waiting for spring to paint. i am currently in a toss up between gloss black or dark gunmetal. i was thinking of smoking the tail lighs black and doing one-peice JDM headlights. any opinions are appreciated.
By melloball
#85284 not digital ones, and i dont have a scanner right now. but i will definetly get pics up in spring before and after the paint. its been buried in the garage for 2 years because of a lack of funds, but now i have an insurance check from the old lady that hit my EG. so im finishing the paint other exterior with that money.
By Classiccarsrule85
#85298 http://www.civic4g.com/

All about the 88-91 as this site is to the 92-95

Now if i was you id buy the totally clear ebay tail lights re-silcone them around the edges so that you do not get a leak down the road and then take (i think there is special paint like this) red paint that is for like glass or something like that (im restating a diy i couldnt find yet....)and then you will have totally red rear tail lights which look pretty sweet. and id just keep the stock CRX 3rd bar with the backup lights in them. kinda like the CRX in there but anyhow yea the headlights id try n get the jdm style with the running lights because projectors are ugly in my book and with my experience dont project well lol stock is best but i would also opt to get the amber corners for the front too...
By melloball
#85615 thanks, i do like the look of straight red, but i like them when they have the clear reverse like the EK or LED tails for the EG. do u think i could pull that off with aftermarkets in a clean way?