Relating to the site
By trustdestruction
#81006 So I'm new to this forum, and I'm part of another forum and I think there is a feature that this forum lacks that would help to make this forum better if you had it.

Alright, on HondaCivicForum, when you post in a thread, the site programming automatically "subscribes" you to that thread and every time someone posts in that thread you receive an e-mail telling you so, which I believe this forum also does.
But also, there is a page you can go to that has a list of your thread "subscriptions," sorted according to the last time that thread was posted in, with most recently posted-in threads being at the top of the list. I think if this forum also had this feature it would be a lot easier to keep track of threads you are conversing in. I know that there is a page where you can view threads posted in since your last visit, but that page seems to list all threads on the forum. Also, the e-mail notification system seems to only work sometimes (i.e. I have only recieved e-mails like 3 times even though more threads than that I have posted in have been replied to.)
By trustdestruction
#81016 wow, nevermind
i totally found what i was looking for

"view your posts" page
By teal_dx
#81095 that works. also under the last post in a thread, on the lower left, there's a link you can click to watch the topic. Then under My Account you can go to your Watched Topics that you are following. :thumb:
By master peg
trustdestruction wrote:wow, nevermind

"view your posts" page

NEWB :D :D :D and yes its peg leg :hehe:
By trustdestruction
master peg wrote:
trustdestruction wrote:wow, nevermind

"view your posts" page

NEWB :D :D :D and yes its peg leg :hehe:

haha