Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#3744 A small feature added to Civic-EG...
As members are on the site longer and build a post count, their title will change.

0-20 Noobie
21-100 Poster
101-300 EG Regular
301-800 EG Groupie
801-1600 Jr. Member
1601-3000 Sr. Member
3001-5000 Master Tech
5001- EG God Father

Take your time... if you're post whoring to try to be the first EG God Father, I may give you a custom title along the lines of Post Whore :P :hehe:
Last edited by teal_dx on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By ChicagoMike
#3747 Hey, my title's different!! Hahahaha, just playin, GREAT idea!! :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#3755 i hate this cause people start to spam just to get posts to change there name it annoys me....
By ohDirka
#3764 good add..ive seen this on other sites and ive seen people with posting whore status too
By ChicagoMike
LaMbErT* wrote:i hate this cause people start to spam just to get posts to change there name it annoys me....

I think its a good way to encourage people to post more. Insted of just signing in and scrolling the forum, people might actually get involved.
By teal_dx
LaMbErT* wrote:i hate this cause people start to spam just to get posts to change there name it annoys me....

if someone starts to spam or post useless crap just to get a higher title, I can create them a custom title that will not ever change with post count. And they may not like the custom title :lol:
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:Custom titles aren't always a bad thing though, I can make good custom titles too.

tight yo
By vtec_gloucester

like some people on CSC

SPAM!!! +1 post count y0!!! :D :lol:
By civicnation93
#4180 I wouldnt mind the title "dumb ass" haha id get a kick out of it... "Resident Dumb Ass" there we go maybe "Village Idiot" im down for all those...hook a brotha up!
By asianrob
d15kid wrote:good add..ive seen this on other sites and ive seen people with posting whore status too

haha i would one of those post whores on my local site lol Posting freak @2322 posts on the humble forum lol
By vtec_gloucester
eg8ferio wrote:
d15kid wrote:good add..ive seen this on other sites and ive seen people with posting whore status too

haha i would one of those post whores on my local site lol Posting freak @2322 posts on the humble forum lol

:lol: im on over 3500 on the UK civic site i use. :D
By chnzgoofball
#4262 hahaha i just realized this today!! i like it!! hey teal_dx who has the most post so far??
By ChicagoMike
#4263 Top 3

1. teal dx
2 vtec gloucestor
3. addictiveallmotor
By chnzgoofball
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Top 3

1. teal dx
2 vtec gloucestor
3. addictiveallmotor

hmmm... lets see teal dx is the site admin and addictiveallmotor is the moderator hahaha so the highest post award goes to vtec gloucestor