sidenote that bugs me a bit:

LowTEC != LowTECH

:)

EVERYTHING's fixed. :wink:
By ChicagoMike
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:thanks mike. :thumb:

Never a problem.Image
By smokinsoljah420
#83484 I know the is a spam post but i just wanna thank you guys for the custom icons! I love it! lol!!! :thumb:
By sneepereg
#158837 how can i change my username i could think of anything so i used it cuz i heard it in a movie it sounds stupid and i think its german for pussy?

and smith_ej1 would suit me so much better since i have a ej1 not an eg can someone help me out :D
By Chance
#180388 :eh:
By Ajax1989
teal_dx wrote:A small feature added to Civic-EG...
As members are on the site longer and build a post count, their title will change.

0-20 Noobie
21-100 Poster
101-300 EG Regular
301-800 EG Groupie
801-1600 Jr. Member
1601-3000 Sr. Member
3001-5000 Master Tech
5001- EG God Father

Take your time... if you're post whoring to try to be the first EG God Father, I may give you a custom title along the lines of Post Whore :P :hehe:

i have 32XX post and im still a sr. member.. does the site auto. change it or would you or a diff mod have to change it?
By Ajax1989
#197876 ahhh okk thanks for clearing that up for me :thumb:

is there a way to make the junk yard post not count or the whoreing thread and stuff like that??
there is another fourm im on (socalcivic.com) and there post whore thread doesnt count to your post count only in the tech part
By EG9-ish
#200235 I love mine! thank you! :)
Bykutthroatkrow
#333848 I know this is an old thread so pardon the necromancing, but could we possibly have an updated rank list and a sticky on this thread?
By Apexracing
kutthroatkrow wrote:I know this is an old thread so pardon the necromancing, but could we possibly have an updated rank list and a sticky on this thread?

Updated? Its still the same for every one, unless you have a custom rank like us moderators/admins. Or a few others that we have changed.
By TrailerTrash
kutthroatkrow wrote:could we possibly have an updated rank list

you mean have it changed?
By Ajax1989
#333866 wow have you ever gone back and seen a post you made yrs ago? lol
my post up there was over 3k ago lol

and I easily had over 5k before becoming a mod, and I didn't get the god father one lol

back to the topic

I think he wants to see the "updated" list from 2010 when I asked about it
and Teal_dx, said they changed
By FG2_Andrew
#333873 holy old thread bump, batman.