Relating to the site

What color sticker do you plan to buy? (if not listed, post and I'll add)

62%
33%
5%
By LaMbErT*
#2672 Thats sooo cool, id rock it!
By teal_dx
#2676 it's all good, the sticker looks great! 8)
After seeing it cut, I'm thinking of making the font a little smaller and slightly thicker... maybe moving the ".com" right under the "G" in Civic-EG.

I'll wait and see what more members think though before I change anything.
Thanks for the preview!
I'm gonna have to hurry up and finish my car so I can rock one of these soon :D

Let's hear some more feedback from members!!

ps. I changed the thread title, so more people would look in here hopefully
By Jsa-SIR2
#2680 I like it, maby have "Pic civiceg.com" or "civiceg.com then pic" so its ina line, maby.
By ChicagoMike
#2681 I have to agree about keeping it in a straight line. Gotta figure most people would end up rocking these on the back side windows, keeping it in a straight line would would follow the bottom line along the window.
By teal_dx
#2682 Actually, you could configure it any way you like. Cut the sticker in two between the car and the letters before you apply, and you can stick them on side by side, or any way you want.
By ChicagoMike
teal_dx wrote:Actually, you could configure it any way you like. Cut the sticker in two between the car and the letters before you apply, and you can stick them on side by side, or any way you want.

Doh!! I got my head in my ass and didnt even consider it. :roll:
By chnzgoofball
#2685 yeah thats cool i like it cant wait when can we start ordering??
By teal_dx
#2689 For colors, I'm thinking about ordering White, Black, and Red.
I need everybody's input on color choice before I order. vtec_gloucester's on the other side of the world so once I order them, I won't be getting more for a while!

hey vtec_gloucester, I'm gonna add a color poll to your post.

Vote at the top of the thread, or post a color if it isn't in the pol and I'll add it :)
By chnzgoofball
#2690 well im choosing red cause my color theme is black and red and as u can see i have a lot of red stickers on the rear side windows already haha 2 are forums norcaltuners and s2ki and the other is my team name powerslyde ooo nevermind i didnt have the norcaltuners when the pic in my sig was taken
By ohDirka
#2702 those are soo awesome..ill definitely rock one
By ChicagoMike
#2704 As far as the poll goes, I voted black, but I'd also want a red. So in all I'd want 2 black and 2 red.
By vtec_gloucester
#2713 so far so good then, everyone is liking them.
By sihatch9508
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:As far as the poll goes, I voted black, but I'd also want a red. So in all I'd want 2 black and 2 red.

i want 2 of each color
By Jsa-SIR2
#3816 Doh!! I got my head in my ass and didnt even consider it. :roll:[/quote]

Me to :roll: i like it, ill rock one!