Relating to the site
By Gorveatt
#57525 It was more like an hour for me
By teal_dx
#71927 Did any one just get the "Critical Error, Could Not connect to database" error? I was getting it from 12:29pm till about 12:34 pm just now.
I'm still trying to figure out why this happens :x
By Gorveatt
#71928 not today, i have gotten it randomly the past couple of days though
By Gorveatt
#71934 Can't say for sure to be honest. i don't really pay attention, but its usually during the day. cause it only seems to happen when i'm at work, but i don't go on much when at home
By CivicTypeR
#71936 I got this when I tried to come on at 3:40am over here.
By Gorveatt
#71941 If i get it again Brian i'll make note of the time and post it when i'm able to.
By marvinp8700
#71945 i got it at about 11:30 here :thumbdown:
By Classiccarsrule85
#71946 I got that error message here around 1230-100 and was unable to get on until around 2ish EST
By Gorveatt
#75529 Just a heads up i got the error around 7:56PM EST last night, and today again at 11:02AM
By sdots
#75531 Check to see if your host has any maintenance scheduled on your server.
Or check to see if your database has sufficient space and isn't caching alot of junk as I've experienced this happens, and it take's the server a little time to dump
By marvinp8700
#75532 at got it at 10:30am today here :thumbdown:
By Gorveatt
sdots wrote:Check to see if your host has any maintenance scheduled on your server.
Or check to see if your database has sufficient space and isn't caching alot of junk as I've experienced this happens, and it take's the server a little time to dump

last night was at home, today was at work, two different systems, two different ISP's... unless that was directed at Brian
By Elpimpo
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:I got that error message here around 1230-100 and was unable to get on until around 2ish EST

X2
monday too