Relating to the site
By teal_dx
#67 Everything is up & running for the most part... There's still some small things that I need to fix.

Post any problems you experience and I'll add them to the list.

1. Portal Page - would like to display the most recent threads in the large center column instead of the smaller left colums.

Does this sound like a good idea?

2. The URL should be civic-eg.com/ but sometimes gets switched over to 6thgearadvertising.com/civic-eg/

Is this happening to everybody?

3. Wouldn't mind some different smilies... those are the same ones I always see on forums.
By 1993 Civic Si
#304 In some of the threads, I can't see the pictures. I've tried refreshing the page, but nothing. For example, in the wire tuck thread...nada pics.

Also, if I click the "new post" flag, I get the thread, but there are no navigation buttons at the top or bottom.

Hope this helps...and hope I can see the pics soon! :)
By teal_dx
#305 hmm that's strange... is this happening to anybody else? All the pics I post are hosted from the same place- not sure why only those don't show up for you.

Some things to try:

Refresh, or even a full refresh (this is done on a mac by holding 'Option" key while clicking refresh - not sure how to do it on a PC. This refreshes things that a normal refresh doesn't.

right click on the broken link and see if you can open it in a new window.

Delete your cookies. When I had problems logging in, I deleted the cookies and everything was back to normal. You can view your cookies in your browser preferences. Delete all the cookies for "civic-eg.com" and "6thgearadvertising.com"

Since everybody else can see the pics, it may just be an issue with your browser. Maybe try a second browser to see if the pics work? Strange issue... keep me updated :wink:
By eghatch
#319 i wonder if there is any mac to windows problems.. like that video i tried to send to you.... you said it didn't work...

just a thought
By 1993 Civic Si
#321 I tried deleting the cookies and a full page refresh. I can see some of your pictures, but not all...like the engine wire tuck.

Could you guys see all 6 pics I posted of my car under "rides?"
By teal_dx
#344 yeah macs are screwy with videos... that is always a problem. I finally was able to see it by downloading it though (bad-ass hatch btw!)

as for problems viewing pictures.... I don't know what else to say. I can see all 6 of the pics you posted of your car. But you're the only one who is having problems viewing pics in that specific thread.... Maybe try the above steps again? If some of the pics are working now then maybe doing them again will make the rest show up? 8)
By teal_dx
2. The URL should be civic-eg.com/ but sometimes gets switched over to 6thgearadvertising.com/civic-eg/

Is this happening to everybody?

Good news, I think I have finally fixed this problem! :) I have a feeling that the URL switching back to 6thgearadvertising.com/civic-eg was also causing some of the other issues (log-in problems and possibly issues with the garage working properly)

If anyone gets directed to http://6thgearadvertising.com/civic-eg/ instead of http://civic-eg.com/ any more, Let me know!
By ohDirka
#5581 when you click on someones profile the icon that should cover their msn adress is not working..so their emails or whatever is visible
By ohDirka
#5604 just thought id let ya know seems how i live on here
By teal_dx
#5657 looked a some other PHPBB forums and they are all the same way. when I clicked the MSN icon in a thread, it went to the user's profile. Then in their profile it said their email next to it. Guess that's just the way these forums are :eh:
By ohDirka
#6849 found another one...the sorting in the Memberlist is all messed up..when you click to sort like total post it puts thing in alphabetical order..could this be because I'm on Firefox maybe?
By teal_dx
#6942 hmmm, I think that is something that recently started to happen...

I know it USED to work lol. I'll have to look into this one. I think it may have something to doo with the installation of the feedback mod.
By teal_dx
#7105 To see the top 10 posters, sort by "website" and choose "Descending"

Picking "top 10 posters" is giving the same results as "joined date" for some reason...

"Email" seems to give the results for "website"

"total posts" is giving the results for "email"

"Location" gives the results for "total posts"

"Feedback" gives the results for "Location"

I'm seeing a pattern. they are all off by one in the menu...

Everything above Feedback on the menu is working fine. I'm sure it was the install of the Feedback system that caused this.
By ohDirka
#7180 yea thats what i was seeing...does it differ when you click ascending or descending?